We understand that receiving your new artwork is an exciting moment, and we want to make sure that it arrives to you in perfect condition. We take great care in packaging and shipping your paintings and art prints to ensure that they reach you in a timely manner and in excellent condition.
Here is our shipping policy for all paintings and art prints:
- All paintings and art prints will be shipped within 3-5 business days after payment has been received and cleared.
- If for any reason we cannot ship within this period we will notify you by email.
- We ship all paintings and art prints with tracking and insurance included.
- We will send you a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number once your order has been shipped.
- We ship to most locations wordwide.
- Shipping rates for are based on the size and weight of your order, and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your painting or art print arrives damaged, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
We appreciate your patronage and we hope you enjoy your new artwork. If you have any questions or concerns about our shipping policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept returns of paintings and art prints within 14 days of the original purchase date.
To initiate a return, please contact us at info[at] jakebaddeley.com to arrange a return authorization. Once we have received the returned item and confirmed that it is in its original condition, we will issue a refund for the purchase price of the item. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Please note that commissioned paintings are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is damage to the painting.
We take great care in packaging and shipping our paintings and art prints, but in the unlikely event that something arrives damaged, we will do our best to make it right.
If your art print arrives damaged, please contact us immediately at info[at] jakebaddeley.com and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent to you at no additional cost.
If your painting should arrive damaged we will assess the damage and see wether or not it can be repaired either through an restauration specialist near you or by sendind it back. In the unlikely event the painting is beyond repair we will issue a refund for the purchase price of the painting or discuss another solution with you.
Thank you for your trust in and support of me and my art!